Physiotherapy has a valuable meaning and sometimes simply irreplaceable. It is of two kinds: therapeutic and rehabilitative. Therapeutic aimed at elimination of the disease, and rehabilitation is used to restore protective forces of an organism, functions of organs and tissues lost during the disease process. We can offer you the same course of physical therapy that promotes rapid recovery. Assign physiotherapy treatment can a qualified physiotherapist .
The advantage of physical therapy over other treatment methods:
1. Safety and sufficient efficacy;
2. Physical therapy stimulates the immune system of the human body and, therefore, minimizes the treatment time, faster recovery
3. Physiotherapy has a minimum of contraindications and has no side effects;
4. Physiotherapy – a method of prevention of many diseases.
Physiotherapy methods used in the Medical center “Philosophy of health and beauty”:
· Electrophoresis – a physiotherapeutic method, which consists in the introduction into the organism of medicinal substances with the help of DC.
Indications . this method is used in inflammatory diseases of muscles, joints, ligaments and nerves. This fizioterapevticheskie used to treat bronchitis, pneumonia, sinusitis, pharyngitis, gastritis, some gynecological diseases. The use of enzyme preparations promotes the resorption of scars and adhesions.
· Ultrasound therapy – application for therapeutic-prophylactic mechanical fluctuations of ultrahigh frequency (800-3000 kHz) is called ultrasound.
Indications: neurological manifestations of osteochondrosis; consequences of diseases and injuries of the peripheral nervous system, neuropathy, neuralgia, ganglionitah, sciatica, spinal injury and spinal cord, multiple sclerosis, Raynaud’s disease, diseases and injuries of joints, muscle, ligament, capsular ligament; chronic nonspecific inflammatory diseases of bronchi and lungs (broncho-obstructive syndrome, respiratory failure, chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, chronic pneumonia), occupational lung diseases; diseases of the digestive system; diseases of the skin; diseases of ENT-organs, diseases and consequences of transactions and injuries of the eye, mucosa of the oral cavity in patients on the background of reduced reactivity, dental diseases; gynecological and urological diseases; surgical pathology (keloid scars, adhesive disease, infiltrates).
· UHF-therapy ( ultrahigh-frequency therapy ) is a treatment method that uses the electromagnetic field of ultrahigh frequency. UHF-therapy is a kind of heat therapy, which with the help of special equipment penetrates the tissues and organs.
Indications: diseases of the respiratory system and ENT organs ( ear, throat, nose ); cardiovascular system; diseases of the digestive system; diseases of the genitourinary system;diseases of the nervous system; locomotor system; eye diseases; dental diseases; in the postoperative period.
· Dry carbon dioxide bath – this bath gas, the effect of which is based on the effects on the human body of carbon dioxide. Unlike water, carbon dioxide baths, in this case there is a direct impact of carbon dioxide. This prevents hydrostatic pressure of water and its temperature effects.
Indications: myocardial infarction, coronary artery disease; hypertension and atherosclerosis; varicose veins; prevention of premature aging and slow process of natural aging; diabetes; nervousness, sleep disturbances, chronic fatigue syndrome; asthma and chronic bronchitis; cutaneous diseases, including psoriasis, cellulite and obesity.
· Magnetotherapy – is a method of physiotherapy, which is based on the effect on the body magnetic fields of different parameters.
Indications: diseases of cardiovascular system; diseases and injuries of the Central and peripheral nervous systems; diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system; diseases of the broncho-pulmonary system; gastrointestinal tract; ENT pathology; subacute and chronic diseases of the genitourinary system.
· Magnetic-laser therapy (magnetic therapy) is a highly effective and affordable to the masses the method of physiotherapy, which is based on the impact on the patient’s body laser radiation and magnetic field.
Range of the exposure apparatus of magnetolaserotherapy on the patient wide – it has immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antiedematous, analgesic, regenerative, desensitizing effect. Thus magnetolaser therapy virtually has no side effects.